Gopher Angels is a collaborative group of accredited angel investors dedicated to investing in early stage, high potential Minnesota companies.
- Quality deal flow: GA gains access to higher quality early stage investment opportunities through its relationships with local entrepreneurial incubators and accelerators, educational
institutions and other investor networks.
- Network of experience: GA increases your access to broader industry and business expertise within a collaborative environment.
- On-going investment education: GA belongs to the Angel
Capital Association, so our members can participate in all seminars, conventions and webinars. In addition, we host bimonthly
angel investment education forums in conjunction with our
dinner presentation meetings.
- Membership is by invitation, and is extended to investors who
share our collaborative philosophy.
- Members must be accredited investors, as defined under SEC
Rule 501, Regulation D (http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm)
- Members are expected to attend meetings and participate in screening and due diligence processes.